Covid-19 UpdateVibrant Life Chiropractic is open with updated protocols
Last updated 6:00 PM PST on 5/13/2020
Chiropractors, healthcare professionals, continue to be considered essential. I remain invested in helping you, while you and your family are under stress.
During the downtime, we have made changes at our office by formalizing updated office procedures to keep everyone safe. Our hours have been shifted slightly to accommodate these changes, which are detailed below:
- We are screening everyone prior to their adjustment. There will be a no-touch temperature check and a verbal health and exposure assessment. Do not come to the office if you have known exposure in the last 14 days, or have experienced any of the known Covic-19 virus symptoms within the previous 5 days. These include fever and/or difficulty breathing or respiratory distress.
- We will be practicing social distancing in the reception area and with Dr. Cheris. Group adjusting has been discontinued for now (except for same-household families). Appointments will be scheduled for 20 minutes to accommodate this procedure change as we try to ensure the proper physical distancing and preserve safety for everyone. To help us with this, should you arrive more than five minutes prior to your appointment, please remain in your car and call or text the office to help minimize contact with other practice members. Our appointment windows will be tight, and latecomers will be rescheduled.
- We will be regularly disinfecting common touch areas as well as those areas in our office, such as the elevator, that you interact with on your visit.
- We request that you sanitize your hands as soon as you enter the office. Dr Cheris will be taking additional precautions which can include wearing a mask upon your request.
- We are also offering a secure way to pay that reduces person-to-person contact. If interested, please ask Angelina to set this up for you upon your visit, or beforehand via phone at 253-863-9695.
- We ask at this time that only those getting adjusted come into the office. Guardians accompanying pediatric practice members for their appointments are the only exception.
We appreciate your patience and promptness during these dynamic times. Thank you for partnering with us to keep everyone safe.