Covid-19 UpdateVibrant Life Chiropractic is open with updated protocols
Last updated 6:52 PM PST on 2/17/2021
Chiropractors, continue to be considered essential. We remain invested in helping you, while you and your family are adapting to the current events.
We have made changes at our office by formalizing updated office procedures to keep everyone safe. Our hours have been shifted slightly to accommodate these changes, which are detailed below:
- We are screening everyone prior to their adjustment. There will be a no-touch temperature check and a verbal health and exposure assessment. Do not come to the office if you have known exposure in the last 14 days, or have experienced any of the known Covid-19 virus symptoms within the previous 5 days. These include fever and/or difficulty breathing or respiratory distress.
- We will be practicing social distancing in the reception area and with all the staff. Group adjusting has been discontinued for now (except for same-household families). Appointments will be scheduled for 15 minutes to accommodate this procedure change as we try to ensure the proper physical distancing and preserve safety for everyone. To help us with this, you are welcome to enter the office 10-minutes prior to your appointment in order to check-in and use the restroom.
- Please be sure you are on the table ready for your adjustment on time or no later than 5 minutes past your appointment time. This is in order to maintain the distancing guidelines, unfortunately we will need to reschedule if you are late for your appointment. Please be aware that you will be charged for the visit.
- We will be regularly disinfecting common touch areas that you interact with on your visit.
- We request that you sanitize your hands as soon as you enter the office. Dr. Cheris is taking additional precautions, and has viral certified air purifiers in the adjusting space.
- We are also offering a secure way to pay that reduces person-to-person contact. If interested, please ask at the reception to set this up for you upon your visit, or beforehand via phone at 253-863-9695.
- We ask at this time that only those getting adjusted come into the office. Guardians accompanying pediatric practice members for their appointments are the only exception.
We appreciate your patience and promptness. Thank you for partnering with us to keep everyone safe.