Covid-19 UpdateVibrant Life Chiropractic is open with updated protocols
Last updated 1:53 PM PST on 3/10/2023
Covid 19 Updates
Below are our current Covid 19 Guidelines.
- We are currently screening patients prior to their adjustment via email 12 hours before their scheduled appointment time. We ask that you contact the office prior to your appointment if you have known exposure or have been experiencing any symptoms so that we may reschedule you. Masking in our
office is optional at this time.
- We practice group adjusting (More than one patient in the adjustment room at a time)
- We continue to regularly disinfect common touch areas that you interact with during your visit. We clean and disinfect all beds and face pads daily. Each patient is given their own face blanket for their adjustment which is discarded in the laundry to be cleaned and sanitized.
- Our staff is taking additional precautions and has viral certified air purifiers in
the adjusting space.
- Vibrant Life Chiropractic is responding and adapting to the current situation and we remain up to date with guidelines set down by the CDC and Washington Health Department.
- We appreciate your patience and understanding as we adapt to these changing times.
Thank you for partnering with us to keep everyone safe and healthy.